Working Together & Evaluating Investments Since 2013
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
- 20+ years diverse & deep operational and investment experience in media / TMT industry
- Investment experience across asset classes – private equity, public equity, growth, and venture
- Executive management experience at large & small media companies;
built, launched and managed several companies from startup to exit
- Active advisor and investor in early-stage companies
- MBA, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
Co-Founder and Advisor
- 20+ years managing, building and scaling companies
- Executive positions at SAP, Time Warner/Turner, Nike, and several startups
- Launched and managed several accelerators including Turner MediaCamp
- Active advisor to & investor in early-stage companies
- Holds two patents in the interactive advertising and automated content recognition space
- BS in Molecular Genetics from M.I.T.
Established & Connected
Our talented, successful and well-connected Advisory Board provides Dragonfly Group and our portfolio companies valuable leadership and perspective.
Dragonfly Group Advisory Board
SVP & Chief Commercial Officer,
Former Chief Digital Officer,
Founder & CEO,
Former CEO, TV Guide & Hachette Filipacchi U.S.
Global Head of Publisher Operations, Spotify
(acquired for $1B)
Co-Founder & Managing Partner, AneVista Group
Chief Corp Dev & Brand Officer,
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Founder & CEO,
Head of Partnerships, Strategy & Innovation, SamsungNEXT
Dragonfly Group LLC is a diversified, privately held growth capital firm based in Chicago, Illinois and San Francisco, CA. We invest in a concentrated portfolio of businesses so that we can spend more time working alongside our management teams, helping each business grow.